Monday, April 25, 2016

Contest!!

It's been nearly 2 months since I've updated this blog, due to a number of reasons that continue to feel like they're beyond my control!

But later today, I'm planning on finishing up 2002 in my Bionicle build-through, and start 2003. To celebrate, I'm going to hold a draw. The prize package is as follows:

1 Vahki Bordakh - used set, but complete, including instructions
1 McDonalds Toa Hahli Inika figure, sealed in bag
1 Bionicle comic, issue #19, featuring Bordakh on the cover - will ship flat, bagged and boarded
1 flat silver Kanohi Avohkii (The Mask of Light)
1 green Ehlek head

Entering is easy. One entry per person, just leave a name in the comments section. In one month, May 25, 2016, I'll randomly draw one name and that person will be the winner. I'll announce it here, and then we'll figure out the rest of the details then.

1 comment: